口語英語口語英語練習小對話

情景口語:讓人糾結的薪水

本文已影響 2.75K人 

情景會話:A和B正在談論他們的薪水問題。

情景口語:讓人糾結的薪水

A: How time flies! It's pay day again!


A: 時間過得真快!又到了發薪日了!


B: Yes, it is! You're an engineer, aren't you?


B: 是呀,真快!你是工程師,是嗎?


A: Yes, I am.


A: 是的。


B: So you must be earning decently, don't you?


B: 那你錢一定掙得不少嘍?


A: Well, just average.


A: 哦,只不過一般而已。


B: What's your salary then, may I ask?


B: 那能不能問一下你的薪水是多少?


A: Sure. My monthly pay is $2,500. What about yours?


A: 當然,我每月的工資是2500美元,你的呢?


B: I'm paid weekly, and it's around $700 per week.


B: 我拿的是週薪,每星期大約700美元左右。


A: That means you can get $2,800 a month. Right? That's quite a sum of money.


A: 那就是說你每月可得2800美元,對嗎?這是相當可觀的一筆錢呢!


B: Yes, but my pay is on an hourly basis and it's not up to much.


B: 是的,不過我的工資是以小時計算的,而這筆收入並不足道。


A: Then you must be working overtime.


A: 那麼你一定在加班工作了。


B: That's right. I work 24 hours' overtime a week. And the overtime pay is usually more than the regular pay.


B: 對,我一星期加班24小時。而加班工資通常要高於固定工資。


A: So overtime has a bearing on how much you may make in a job. Don't you think so?


A: 所以加班影響工資收入的多少,你不這樣認爲嗎?


B: Definitely. And the degree of responsibility in a job also has a great deal to do with the salary.


B: 是這樣,而且工作中所負責任的輕重程度同薪水也有密切聯繫。


A: Yes. And so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits.


A: 是的,其他如經驗、福利待遇等因素也是這樣。


B: No doubt about that. But anyway I have to work hard to earn my money.


B: 這是毫無疑問的,不過無論如何我得努力工作才掙得到錢。


下面再來學幾句關於加薪的句子,希望大家薪水都漲起來哈哈!

What makes you think we should give you a raise?


你爲什麼認爲我們應該給你加薪呢?


I hope you will seriously consider a pay increase.


請你認真考慮給我加薪。


Your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan.


你每月的總收入會漲300元。


Good salesman will naturally earn more.


好的銷售人員自然應該得到更多報酬。


I will give you a one-time bonus for your recent hard work.


我給你一次性的獎金,鼓勵你最近的辛勤工作。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章