口語英語口語英語學習材料

I Have Four Aces 我有四張A

本文已影響 8.97K人 

I'm a good card player.

紙牌玩得很好。

Why is that?

爲什麼?

Because I watch the other players.

因爲我觀察別的玩家。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

People will tell you if they have a good hand.

人們會告訴你如果他們的手氣很好的話。

I Have Four Aces 我有四張A

How do they do that?

他們怎麼會那麼做?

For example, a friend of mine licks his lips.

比如,我的一個朋友會舔嘴脣。

When he licks his lips, you know he has a good hand?

當他舔嘴脣時,你就知道他有好手氣?

I know he has a good hand, so I don't bet.

我知道他有好牌,所以我就不賭。

He never wins your money?

他從來不能贏你的錢?

Nope, and it drives him crazy.

不是,它使我發瘋。

He knows you can't read his mind. Maybe he thinks you're cheating.

他知道你不能讀懂她的心思。或許他認爲你在撒謊

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀