口語英語口語英語學習材料

Prepare for Takeoff 準備起飛

本文已影響 1.27W人 

I hate to fly.

我討厭坐飛機

Because of all the security?

因爲所有的安全問題嗎?

No, because it hurts my ears.

不是,因爲它傷了我的耳朵。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Every time we land or take off, my ears hurt so much.

每次降落或起飛,我的耳朵都很疼。

That's just the altitude change, I think.

我想那只是高度變了。

padding-bottom: 63.28%;">Prepare for Takeoff 準備起飛

Whatever it is, it hurts.

無論是什麼,都很疼。

Can't you take medicine or something for it?

你沒有吃藥或一些別的東西嗎?

I've tried everything, but nothing works.

我試過各種方法,但都不管用。

Have you tried earplugs?

你試過耳栓嗎?

They don't work, either.

也不管用。

Well, be glad you're not a pilot.

好的,很高興你不是個飛行員。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀