Patch It or Sew It 打補丁還是縫上
本文已影響
6.95K人
My pants have a hole in the front pocket.
我褲子的前口袋漏了一個洞。You shouldn't carry pens in your pocket.
你不應該在口袋裏裝鋼筆。Yesterday a pen fell through my pants onto my shoe.
昨天一根筆從褲子裏漏出掉到了我的鞋子上。
Lucky for you it wasn't a sharp knife.
很幸運那不是一把鋒利的小刀。Who carries a sharp knife in their pocket?
誰會在口袋裏放一把鋒利的小刀呢?Criminals, of course.
當然是罪犯。Anyway, I have to fix the hole.
無論如何,我需要補上這個洞。You can sew it up or use an iron-on patch.
你可以縫上它或者用熨斗熨上補丁。Tell me about this patch.
告訴我這個補丁。The patch has glue. The hot iron melts the glue so the patch sticks on.
這個補丁有膠水。熱熨斗會融化膠水,補丁便會粘好。That sounds a lot easier than sewing.
聽起來比縫起來容易多了。It is. But after about ten washings, the glue washes off.
是的。但是洗過10次後,膠水已經被洗掉了。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載