商務英語銀行英語

辦理銀行業務時常用口語

本文已影響 1.41W人 

小編說:你知道在銀行辦理儲蓄業務時常用口語有哪些麼?快拿小本本記住!

辦理銀行業務時常用口語

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

這種存款付給利息嗎?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

請告訴我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

該存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

儲蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六釐。

  銀行常用英語口語:

1.請到1號櫃檯。

Please go to Counter No.1.

2.您的憑證金額大寫填寫有誤,請您重填一份,因爲金額不能塗改。 The amount in figure is incorrect. Would you mind filling another one, because the voucher is invalid if altered.

3.你想開哪種帳戶?

What kind of accounts do you have in your mind?

4.您的賬面餘額爲5600美元。

The balance on your account is five thousand six hundred US dollars.

5.你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?

Would you like to open a current account?

6.請您把名字簽在線上面。

Please sign your name on the dotted line, please.

7.這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。

Here is your passbook. Please bring it with you when you deposit or withdraw money.

8.對不起,這張是假幣。

I'm sorry. This note is counterfeit.

9.按我國的法規和國際慣例,要沒收假幣,請您合作。

According to China's regulations and international practices, forged notes must be confiscated, thank you for your cooperation.

10.您在我行有儲蓄賬戶嗎?

Do you have a savings account in our bank?

11.開一個賬戶有什麼手續?

What is the procedure for opening an account?

12.您能告訴我如何開戶麼?

Could you tell me how to open an account?

13.我們行的儲蓄賬戶分爲活期和定期。

We have demand deposit and time deposit for savings account.

14.我們通常對個人客戶提供活期和定期存款。

We normally offer current account and fixed account to individuals.

15.抱歉,我們現在還不能開立個人支票賬戶。

Sorry, personal checking account is not available yet.

16.你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?

How much would you like to pay into your account?

17.我認爲你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

You may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

18.請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and employer?

19.我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

20如果透支了怎麼辦?

What if I overdraw?

21.攜帶大額現金總還是不太安全。

It's not safe to carry large sums of cash.

22.我們目前還不受理遠期支票。

We don't handle time checks at the moment.

23.請告訴我你希望怎樣支款?

Please tell me how would you like to draw your money.

24.您需要在支票收款人一欄上寫上收款人姓名或收款商戶名稱。

You need to write down the name of the payee, the name of the person or the shop you are going to pay, on the line next to ‘pay to the order of’.

25.您需要對支票背書。就是在支票背面簽上您的名字。

You need to endorse the check. That is to sign your name on the back of the check.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章