商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7)

本文已影響 3.12W人 

職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7)


The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第2張


We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第3張


The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第4張


Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第5張


We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。




When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第6張


I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。




It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第7張


I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第8張


I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第9張


We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。




I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第10張


So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第11張


We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第12張


I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第13張


What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?




I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第14張


What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?


職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7) 第15張


I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章