外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第59期:投標
Submission of Tender
投標A:This is our Submission of Tender which includes the information about volume of the project the cost is so on.
A:這是我們公司的投標書,包括工程量、項目費用等。B:OK! We'll see it.
B:好的,我們知道了。
A:What kind of guarantee are you going to provide for us ?
A:貴公司向我們提供什麼樣的擔保呢?B:We can provide you with standby letter of credit established by Bank of China.
B:我們提供由中國銀行開立的備用信用證。A:Should we pay earnest money?
A:我們要交擔保金嗎?B:Yes, you are supposed to pay it on time. If you don't furnish a tender bond on time, your tender will not be considered. Besides, you Also should provide derailed engineering of the good.
B:是的,你們應該按時交。如果你們沒有按時交納,那麼你們的投標將不被考慮在內。除此之外,你們也應該提供貨物的詳細設計。A:Where do we submit the tender?
A:我們在哪兒交投標書?B:To our office which is on tne third floor.
B:在三層的辦事處。A:Oh,I see. By the way, is tender-opening done publicly?
A:我知道了。順便問一下,這次是公開開標麼?B:Yes. All the bidders will be invited to join us to supervise the tender-opening.
B:是的。所有投標人都將同我們一起監督。A:And are the prices stated in the US dollar?
A:是用美元標價嗎?B:Yes so far as we know,in the field, your company has lats of experience and we hope you will consider the tender seriously.
B:是的。據我們所知,貴公司在這方面很有經驗,我們希望你們能認真考慮這次投標。A:OK! We will. Bye!
A:好的,我們會的。再見!B:Bye!
B:再見!