商務英語常用商務英語口語

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第2期:購買辦公用品

本文已影響 2.96W人 

Unit 2 Buying Office Supplies

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第2期:購買辦公用品
第2單元 購買辦公用品

Conversation 1

會話 1

A:Can I help you,Miss?

A:小姐,需要點什麼?

B:I would like to order 2 offlce-style cabinets and desk calendars.

B:我要訂購兩個辦公櫃和兩份檯曆。

We want offlce-style cabinets in white. The catalogue number is 90-f-2356.

辦公櫃要白色的產品編號是90-f-2356。

A:How soon do you want it?

A:你要多快送到?

B:Could you deliver it tomorrow?

B:你能不能明天送到?

A:No problem.

A:沒問題。

B:Please handle the items carefully.

B:請小心運送貨品。

A:Certainly.

A:當然。

B:We will pay by collect on delivery.

B:貨到時我們付款。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:May I help you, Miss?

A:小姐,需要幫忙嗎?

B:Yes. I'm excited to hear about your new product.

B:是的,我很想了解你們這套新產品的情況。

A:OK. I'm sure you will love what this new automatic answering system can do for your business.

A:好的,我相信這一套最新自動籤錄系統會給貴公司的 業務帶來很多好處。

B:Yes. I've heard a lot about it.

B:是這樣,我已聽說過很多有關它的介紹。

A:Watch our computer demonstration, please. You'll be convinced that our product is superior.(After the demonstration )

A:請看看電腦演示。你一定會相信我們的比別家的好。 (演示過後)

B:Yes. I would have to agree with you. It seems to offer more options than the others.

B:是的,我很同意你的說法。看起來你們產品的功能比別家的功能多。

But new product sometimes has a few troubles. How about yours?

但是新產品有時會有一些問題,你們的怎麼樣?

A:Our systems are 100% trouble-free.

A:我們的系統是百分之百的無故障。

B:How do you ensure quality?

B:你們怎樣來保證產品的質量呢?

A:Any of our new products shall go through a 1 - 3 month testing period.

A:我們的任何一件新產品都有一至三個月的試用期。

B:Are your prices negotiable?

B:價格是否有商量的餘地呢?

A:Yes, our prices are negotiable, but our quality is not.

A:有,我們的價格可以談,但我們產品的質量是獨一無二的。

B:What happens if I am not satisfied with my purchases?

B:假如買了後不滿意怎麼辦?

A:Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we refund your money.

A:我們保證用戶滿意,否則我們就退款。

B:l see. But I have to discuss it over with my boss before I make a decision.

B:我知道了,但是我必須與我的老闆商量之後才能做決定。

A:OK. I hope you will be in touch with me shortly.

A:好吧,我希望你們不久後就和我聯繫。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章