關於找工作的英語情景口語
英語學習起來其實是沒有我們想象中那麼困難的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好背誦哦,這樣纔可以進步哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一協商工作待遇
AWould you consider an offer of $56,000 per year?
年薪五萬六千美元,可以考慮嗎?
BWhat kind of benefits are we talking about?
那麼福利怎麼樣?
AOur standard package includes health insurance, two weeks vacation and a company car.
公司的標準福利包括醫保,每年兩週假期和一部公車。
BAre these things negotiable?
這些可以再商量商量嗎?
AUh… not normally. What do you have in mind?
呃…… 一般是不行。你有什麼想法?
BVacation time is important to me. I would be willing to give up these other items in order to receive more vacation days.
假期對我而言很重要。我可以不要其他兩樣,希望能加行我的假期。
AWhat an interesting idea, Ms. Wilson. Would you also be willing to accept a cut in initial salary?
你的想法很有意思,Wilson女士。你也願意降低起步薪水嗎?
BPossibly. What do you have in mind?
也許。您怎麼想的?
二你工作找的怎麼樣了
AHow's your job search going?
工作找的怎麼樣了?
BI don't know. I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
我不知道.我前幾天纔剛開始找的.
AI see. Have you found anything that you're interested in?
哦.你有沒找到自己感興趣的工作?
BI've only found a few openings in my field.
在我的專業領域裏面只有幾個.
AWhat kind of job are you looking for?
你想找哪方面的工作?
BI'm trying to find a job in sound engineering.
我想找音效工程學方面的.
AThere's not a very high demand for that kind of job, is there?
這個領域好像需求量不大,對吧?
BUnfortunately not. If I can't find anything in the field, then I could also work in the tourism field.
的確是,很遺憾.如果我找不到這個領域的工作,我就去旅遊業.
AThat's a good idea. You have plenty of experience in the tourism industry, don't you?
那是個好主意.你有很豐富的旅遊業工作經驗對吧?
BYes.
對.
ABy the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.
順便說一句,我今天早上看報紙,上面有一條招聘信息,也許你會感興趣.
BReally?what is it?
真的嗎?是什麼?
AIt's a job at a recruitment agency.
是一家職業介紹所.
BThat's interesting. Do you think they'd hire me?
這挺有意思的.你覺得他們會聘用我嗎?
AWell, you have plenty of experience job hunting. I think you'd be the perfect person for the job!
嗯,你有很多的求職經驗.我覺得你會是這份工作的最佳人選.
BThat's true. I might as well call them up and see if I can get an interview. Do you have the details?
沒錯.我應該這就給他們打電話看看是否有機會來面試.你有詳細信息嗎?
ASure, it's the ad circled with a red pen in the middle of the classifieds. Good luck!
當然有,就在分類廣告的中間用紅筆圈出來的地方.祝你好運!