商務英語旅遊英語

俄羅斯旅遊情景對話

本文已影響 2.71W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語俄羅斯旅遊情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

俄羅斯旅遊情景對話

  俄羅斯旅遊情景對話:去俄羅斯旅遊感受

Jay: What happened? Why do you look so excited?

本:發生什麼了?爲什麼你看上去這麼興奮?

May: Do you know which country is the largest in the world?

梅:你知道世界上面積最大的國家是哪個嗎?

Jay: That should be Russia. Why?

本:肯定是俄羅斯啊。怎麼了?

May: That is because my parents are taking me to Russia for a week's vacation.

梅:那是因爲我父母要帶我去俄羅斯度假一週啦。

Jay: Wow. Congratulations ! I haven't been to Russia in my life. Do you have any idea what it is like there?

本:哇,祝賀你啊!我還沒去俄羅斯旅遊過呢,你知道那裏是什麼樣子嗎?

May: Yes, I have done some research yesterday. Russia has as many contrasting faces as its size would suggest. It has various cultures from gold leaf glitz to icy Siberian, from Soviet era monuments to urban culture.

梅:知道,我昨天做了調查。俄羅斯國土面積很大,所以有很多衝突面,那裏辛金箔的炫目,也有西伯利亞的冰雪,有蘇聯時代的紀念碑,也有城市文化。

Jay: Russia must be a destination hard to fully grasp.

本:俄羅斯肯定是個很難全面理解的地方。

俄羅斯旅遊情景對話:去俄羅斯的遊客

May: I have no friends or family members who have ever been to Russia. Are there many foreign travelers there?

梅:我的朋友和家人都沒有去過俄羅斯。那裏有很多外國遊客嗎?

Ben: Yes. It receives hundreds of thousands of travelers every year.

本:很多。每年都接待數以萬記的遊客。

May: Wow! What attracts them?

梅:哇!是什麼吸引着他們呢?

Ben: It is perhaps the country's combination of diverse landscapes, stunning cities and mysterious that have begun to attract increasing numbers of tourists eager to discover modem Russia for themselves in recent years.

本:可能是俄羅斯結合了多樣的風景、迷人的城市風光和神祕的自然景觀,這些已經開始吸引越來越多的遊客,這幾年他們非常想親自來這裏探索現代化的俄羅斯。

May: I know. Maybe I should go there once as well.

梅:我知道了。或許我也應該去那裏一次。

Ben: Even more visitors are set to flood the country in 2018 when Russia will act as host for the World Cup Games.

本:現在因爲俄羅斯將舉辦2018年世界盃,有更多的遊客去俄羅斯遊玩。

 俄羅斯旅遊情景對話:瞭解去俄羅斯的簽證

Ben: Is it difficult to obtain visa to Russia?

本:申請俄羅斯簽證很難嗎?

May: It has become much easier nowadays. In order to get a visa for tourist trip, you are supposed to submit several documents.

梅:現在已經很簡單了。要想申請旅遊簽證,必須提交幾個文件。

Ben: Where can I get the visa application form?

本:哪裏能拿到申請表格?

May: You can get it from the Consulate or travel agencies.

梅:你可以從領事館或者是旅遊中介那裏得到。

Ben: Are there special head up for this form?

本:這個表格有什麼需要特別注意的地方嗎?

May: Yes, there is. All entries must be typed in block letters and incomplete visa applications forms shall not be processed.

梅:有的。這個表格上的所有空格都必須用大寫字母打印,不完整的表格不予以審覈。

Ben: Anything else?

本:還有別的嗎?

May: The Consulate General reserves the right to invite any applications for an interview.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀