商務英語金融英語

關於銀行問題的英語口語

本文已影響 4.64K人 

同學們可能覺得學習英語很難,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,對於英語來說其實還是比較難學的,所以同學們千萬不要偷懶哦

關於銀行問題的英語口語

  一我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克

AI would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。

BCertainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

可以。您想換多少錢?

AHow about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

五萬人民幣?可以嗎?

BThat’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.

您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。

ATen percent! Now that’s hefty!

百分之十,大多了!

BWait a minute… do you have an account with us?

等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?

AYes I do; here is my account number.

有。這是賬戶號。

BFor members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?

會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?

A3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。

BHere you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?

  二我想查下我卡里還有多少餘額

AGood afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?

小姐,早上好。有什麼我可以幫你的嗎?

BCould you tell me my account balance? My account number is...

你可以告訴我我的賬戶還有多少餘額嗎?我的賬號是…

AJust a moment, please. Your name?

請稍等。你的名字是?

BEmily Smith.

艾米麗史密斯。

AHere is your balance.

這是你的餘額。

BThank you. I want to make a withdrawal of 150 dollars.

謝謝你。我想取150美元。

AHere you go, Miss.

給你,小姐。

BThank you.

謝謝你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章