商務英語金融英語

關於商務事業的英語口語

本文已影響 4.09K人 

同學們不要覺得英語困難哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,對於英語來說其實還是比較難學的,同學們要多多看看,背背,才能更快的提升英語成績哦

關於商務事業的英語口語

  一我想開個銀行存款帳戶

AHello, I'd like to open an account.

你好,我想開個帳戶。

BWhich account would you like to open?

您想開什麼樣的帳戶?

AI'd like to open a savings account. What's the interest rate now?

我想開個存款帳戶。現在的利率是多少?

BIt is 3.2%. You may earn a little interest on money.

是3.2%。您可以賺一點利息。

AIs there any minimum deposit for the first time?

第一次存款有最低額度限制嗎?

BYes, the opening minimum deposit is 1,000 Yuan.

是的,第一次存款的最低額度是1000元。

AWhat about the later deposits?

那以後的額度呢?

BFor the later deposits, you can deposit any you want. Even one Yuan is OK.

然後您可以任意存。存一元也行。

AOK, that's good.

好的。

BYour ID, please.

把您的身份證給我。

AHere you are, a thousand Yuan and my ID.

給你,1000元錢和我的身份證。

BWait a moment, please… Here is your BAnkbook. Keep it well please.

請等一等……這是您的存摺。請好好保存。

AThanks. I will.

謝謝,我會的。

  二美食家巧克力

AI’m glad you could find time to meet with me, Mr. Johnson. I can’t think of a nicer environment for our meeting today, the ambiance here is lovely!

很高興,你能找到時間來見我,約翰先生,我想不出會面的更好環境了,這兒的環境很不錯。

BNo problem, if possible I always combine business with pleasure. Now, let’s hear more about these chocolates you’re offering.

沒問題,如果可能,我總是將買賣和樂趣融合起來。現在,我們來聽聽你們提供的巧克力。

AWell, as you know, I have recently become the sole distributor for Grangers Gourmet Bon-bons here in the United States. They’re a new manufacturer and are looking to break into the luxury market. Naturally, your restaurant sprang into my mind immediately. I think your brand exemplifies many of the same traits as Grangers and serving these chocolates would really add to your reputation for providing elegant, luxurious, first class dining.

正如你所知,我最近剛成爲Grangers Gourmet Bon-bons的美國唯一經銷商。他們是一家新廠,想快速挺近奢侈品市場,自然,我就馬上想到了你的飯店。我認爲你們展示了很有像Grangers這樣具有特色的品牌,爲顧客提供這樣的巧克力會增加您提供優雅,奢華,頂級食物的美譽。

BHmmm, sounds met chocolates, where are they produced? Belgium?

聽起來很有意思,美食家巧克力,這是哪兒產的?比利時?

AActually, the factory is located in Scotland.

實際上,企業在蘇格蘭。

BReally? I didn’t think they were known for their luxury chocolate production

真的嗎?我認爲他們的奢華巧克力並不出名。

AThat’s what makes this such a fantastic opportunity! The government is one hundred percent supportive of creating new export markets and has guaranteed a low tariff for all wholesale orders of over one thousand units. They’ve also reduced the red tape involved at customs as well. Here, I brought these especially for you, try one!

那恰恰是機遇。政府特別支持開拓國外市場,只要超過1千份的批發訂單都會享受到低價灌水。他們也減少了海關的辦事手續。我特意帶了些巧克力來,嚐嚐。

BOh, thanks. Mmm, hmm, creamy texture, very smooth...

奶油質地,口感爽滑...

AUnique, aren’t they? I bet you’ve never tasted anything like it! Quality is assured as I personally visit the factory to make sure no one’s cutting corners with the ingredients. Only the creme make it through inspection.

很特別,不是嗎?我敢打賭你從未吃過這樣的巧克力。我曾私下去企業參觀來確保產品不偷工減料,所以質量有保證。只有精華從能通過監察,約翰先生。

BYes, very interesting htly spicy, very unique, that’s for sure. Exactly what ARE the ingredients?

是的,很好的口味,有些芳香,很特別,這是肯定的。成分有什麼?

AI have it on highest authority that this traditional secret recipe has been handed down in the Granger family for generations. I’m sure you can keep a secret. Buttermilk, cacao beans, sugar and Haggis.

我敢保證這是Granger家族祖傳的傳統祕方。我知道你會保守祕密。成分有

BHaggis? What’s Haggis?

什麼是“羊肉雜碎布丁”?

AIt’s a traditional Scottish delicacy, you take sheep’s liver, heart and lung and stuff it inside of the sheep’s stomach.

是種傳統的蘇格蘭做法:取下羊的肝臟,心和肺,然後將之填充在羊的胃裏。

BAh, get back to you.

還是還給你吧。

AMr. Johnson? Mr. Johnson?

約翰先生?約翰先生?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀