商務英語購物英語

口語技巧 逛街購物

本文已影響 9.24K人 

▼ 逛街的衝動



我們去逛街好不裝。 Why don't we go window-shopping?

=Shall we go window-shopping?

◆Let's go window-shopping! 我們去逛街吧!



我想去買件新西裝。 I want to get a new suit.

A: I want to get a new suit.

我想去買件新西裝。

B: Let's go to Onshow Store.

我們去昂秀商場。



貨比三家絕對有必要。 Shopping around is really a must.

◆Do shop around before making up your mind.

先貨比三家再拿主意。

◆We shop around before buying.

購買之前,我們先比比各家的貨。

◆Prices are different, so shop around by all means.

價格都不一樣,所以不管怎樣先貨比三家。



我在列購物清單。 I'm making a shopping list.

◆List all the items you need from the store.

把你要買的物品列在購物單上。

◆She went to the shop with the shopping list.

她拿着購物單去買東西。



家裏茶葉和咖啡不多了吧? Are we short of tea and coffee?

◆We haven't got many potatoes. 我們的土豆快吃完了。

◆The next item on the list should be some toilet tissue. 我們需要買一些衛生紙。

◆We need a lot of things this week.

這個星期我們需要購買許多東西。

A: Are we short of tea and coffee?

家裏茶葉和咖啡不多了吧?

B: Oh, yes. We have got much tea and coffee.

噢,對了。我們還要買些茶葉和咖啡。



▼試穿與試用



你可以試用一下。 You can try some.

A: Could I have a look at this facial cream?

我能看一下這個面霜嗎?

B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以試用一下。



我想試試這一件。 I want to try this on.

◆May I try it on? 我可以試穿嗎?

A: I want to try this on. 我想試試這件。

B: Sure. Let me help you.當然可以,我來幫您。



試衣間在哪兒? Where is the fitting room?

=Where is the dressing room?

A: Where is the fitting room? 試衣間在哪兒?

B: Just behind you. 就在你的身後。



這剛好符合我的尺寸。 This is just my size.

◆It fits me well. 很合身。

A: How does it fit? 穿起來很合身嗎?

B: This is just my size. 這剛好符合我的尺寸。



我穿着太小。 It's too small for me.

◆It's too big for me. 我穿着太大。

◆It's too short. 太短了。

◆It's too long. 太長了。

◆It's a little tight. 有點兒緊。

◆It's a little loose. 有點兒鬆。



這一件有尺寸小一點的嗎? Do you have this in a smaller size?

◆Do you have this in a larger size?

這一件有尺寸大一點的嗎?

A: Do you have this in a smaller size?

這一件有尺寸小一點的嗎?

B: I'm sorry. We don't have that in your size.

對不起,我們沒有您要的尺寸。



如果穿起來不合身,可以來換嗎? Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?

A: Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?

如果穿起來不合身,可以來換嗎?

B: Sure. But just keep the receipt, please.

可以。但您得保存好收據。



您能把這條牛仔褲修改一下嗎? Could I have my jeans hemmed, please?

=Would you please alter my jeans for me?



什麼時候能改完? When will it be ready?

A: When will it be ready? 什麼時候能改好?

B: In two days. 兩天後。

口語技巧 逛街購物

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章