商務英語購物英語

關於熟食店的英語情景對話

本文已影響 5.27K人 

我們都知道英語口語在英語裏是很重要的,所以我們要認真的練一練,背一背,小編今天特地整理了英語口語的情景對話以供大家參考,大家一定要好好練習。

關於熟食店的英語情景對話

  去熟食店買點東西

AHoney, we are all out of wine and cheese. Do you mind running to the deli and picking up a few things?

親愛的,我們沒有酒和奶酪了。你介意去趟熟食店買點東西嗎?

BCan’t it wait? I’m watching the game right now!

不能等會嗎?我正在看比賽呢。

AYour friends and family are coming over tonight and we still need to get a lot of things.

你的朋友和家人今晚都要過來,我們還需要買很多東西。

BFine! What do you need?

好吧,你需要什麼?

AOK, pick up some cured meats to go with the wine. Maybe a pound of polish sausages, ham, liverwurst, salami and any other cold cuts that are on sale. I think I saw a promotion for pastrami. Also get some cole slaw and a jar of olives.

要買些熟食來做下酒菜。也許得買一磅優質臘腸,火腿,肝泥香腸和其他打折賣的冷切食物。我記得看見催銷薰牛肉。還需要買些蔬菜沙拉和一罐橄欖油。

BWhoa wait a minute! Isn’t that a bit too much? I mean, how much is all of this going to cost!

等下,那有點太多了吧?我的意思是,這些食物得花很多錢!

ANever mind that. Get some dips as well. Get a jar of spinach and blue cheese dip and also some Tzatziki. If they have bean dip get that as well. Last but not least, get some pickles.

別管那個。還需買些調味醬。買一罐菠菜和藍草莓調味醬和一些開胃菜。如果有賣豆醬的也買一些。除此以外,還要買些泡菜。

BIs that all, your majesty?

就這些嗎?陛下。

AVery funny! Get a move on! People will be here any minute.

你真逗。快去吧,人們隨時都會來。

我們賣的牛肉是剛從屠宰場運來的AHi. What can I get for you?

你好,想買點什麼?

BI’d like a half a pound of ground beef, please.

我要半磅碎牛肉.

AGood choice! Our ground beef is extra lean, if you know what I mean.

明智的選擇,我們這兒的牛肉很瘦,如果你懂行的話。

BCould I also have half a dozen pork chops and two pounds of boneless chicken breasts?

我還要半打豬排,2磅無骨雞胸,你這裏有嗎?

ANo, no no no chicken breasts at the moment, but we have some nice chicken thighs.

現在沒有雞胸,但是有很好的雞大腿。

BNo, that won’t do. I’ll take this smoked ham you have here.

那不是我想要得,我買這塊薰腿。

AOkay, is there anything else?

好的,還要些別的嗎?

BIs this salami and bologna you have here?

這是意大利鹹味臘腸嗎?

AYes! It’s very fine meat! Made it myself...

是的,很好的肉,我自己做的……

BSounds good. Okay, that’s it.

不錯。就買那個了。

AWait! We have T-bone, rib eye, and sirloin steaks. They are very fresh! Just came from the slaughter house...

等下,這裏有牛排,牛裏脊肉和牛腰肉,都很新鮮,剛從屠宰場運來。

that’s okay, really. I think that’s all for today.

謝謝不要了,今天就買這些吧.

AOkay. That will be thirty-four dollars and fifty cents.

好的,一共是34美元50美分。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀