商務英語購物英語

關於超市購物英語對話短文

本文已影響 3.04W人 

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於超市購物英語對話短文,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

關於超市購物英語對話短文
  關於超市購物英語對話短文篇1

S: Excuse me, can you tell me where the breakfast cereals are?

購物者:對不起,請問早餐吃的麥片放哪兒?

C: They're in aisle 2A, down that way.

店員:放在2A走道,往那邊走。

S: Are the snack foods in that area, too?

購物者:點心食品也在那一區嗎?

C: Yes, they' re in... let me think... Aisle 3B, if I remember right.

店員:是的,它們在……讓我想一想……在3B走道,如果我沒記錯的話。

S: Okay, I'll go take a look. Thank you so much for your help.

購物者:好的,我去看看。非常謝謝你的幫忙。

C: Don't mention it. (to be continued)

店員:別客氣。

  關於超市購物英語對話短文篇2

S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your 3-liter Peps is, the ones that are on sale this week. There don't seem to be any in the soft drink section.

購物者:對不起,我正在找3升的百事可樂,就是本週特價的那一種。在清涼飲料區好像沒有看到。

C: We may be sold out of them. Let me check the back. ( The clerk goes to the storeroom, returning a few minutes later. ) I'm afraid we're out of stock. Would you like a rain check?

店員:我們可能已經賣完了,讓我到後面確定一下。(店員走進儲藏室,幾分鐘之後便回來。)恐怕我們的庫存都賣完了,您需要一張憑證嗎?

S: Yes, I would, thank you.

購物者:好的,我要,謝謝你。

C: Let me get the manager to sign one for you.

店員:讓我請經理幫你籤這張單子。

  關於超市購物英語對話短文篇3

I can help you check out here, sir.

我可以幫您在這裏結賬,先生。

Can I use my credit card?

我能用信用卡嗎?

Sure, no problem.

當然,沒問題。

Oh. I almost forgot. I wasn't able to find any milk that was advertised on special.

哦。我差點忘了。我都沒有找到廣告裏說的特價牛奶。

Yes. I'm sorry, sir. We are out of that brand of milk until tomorrow.

是的,我很抱歉,先生,那種品牌的牛奶缺貨了,直到明天才有。

I can give you a rain check, and then tomorrow, you will still be able to get it at the discountedprice.

我可以給您一個特價延期憑券,這樣明天的時候,你還可以以折扣價格買到它。

Oh. Thanks. That's very kind of you.

哦,謝謝。你太好了。

You're welcome. The total for your groceries is $25.20.

您不用客氣。您購買的物品一共是25.2美元。

OK. Here's my credit card.

好的。這是我的信用卡。

Just a se sign the credit card slip.

稍等……請在這張信用卡購物單上籤一下字。

There you are.

好了。

Thank you. And have a nice day.

謝謝。祝您愉快

You too.

你也是。

  關於超市購物英語對話短文篇4

Mom: Can you help me? Where are the knives?

媽媽:能幫我一下嗎?刀具在哪兒?

Shop assistant: They are on the third shelf behind you. They are on the bottom.

店員:在您背後的第三個貨架上,刀具在最底層。

Mom: Thank you. I may find them now. It takes me a long time to find them. But I failed.

媽媽:謝謝,我現在應該能找到了。我已經找了很久了,但是沒找到。

Shop assistant: What kind of knife do you need? A fruit knife or a kitchen knife?

店員:您需要什麼樣的刀具?水果刀還是菜刀?

Mom: Why do you ask? Anything matters?

媽媽:爲什麼這麼問?有什麼關係嗎?

Shop assistant: According to the latest , if you buy a kitchen knife you have to register your personal information.

店員:根據最新的通知,如果您買菜刀,需要登記您的個人信息。

Mom: I didn't know that. Thank you for reminding me.

媽媽:我還不知道這個呢,謝謝你提醒我。

Shop assistant: You're welcome.

店員:不用謝。

  關於超市購物英語對話短文篇5

STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

史提夫:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

狄瑞克:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

史提夫:什麼?這裏不賣酒,怎麼可能?

DEREK: It's a state state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

狄瑞克:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.

史提夫:這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

DEREK: I know. I agree with you.

狄瑞克:我同意你的說法。

DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

狄瑞克:請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of organic vegetables are marked withthe blue label. Here. Do you see?

店員:有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

DEREK: Sure. Thank should have a sign. That way people could identify which areorganic and which aren't.

狄瑞克:唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.

店員:它們在包裝上有標示,先生。

DEREK: One more question.

狄瑞克:還有一個問題。

EMPLOYEE: Yes?

店員:請說。

DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

狄瑞克:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

店員:在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。

DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or Plastic bags?

狄瑞克:謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?

STEVE: Plastic bags.

史提夫:塑膠袋。

DEREK: And do you want to drive up?

狄瑞克:你需要搬運服務嗎?

STEVE: What do you mean?

史提夫:什麼意思?

DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that doorover there.

狄瑞克:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

史提夫:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. Itshould be about ninety dollars all together.

狄瑞克:好的,我們的車子沒停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。

STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

史提夫:這裏是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?


猜你喜歡:

1.關於超市購物英文對話

2.有關購物情景對話

3.關於超市購物英文口語

4.購物英語口語對話:在超市和大賣場

5.去超市購物英語作文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章